The Fundraising Page of Cathy Miller
A fundraiser for Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind
A Message From Cathy Miller
As most of you know I have been with CLB for quite a few years. I have always been very passionate about the work that CLB does. I have been fortunate to see first hand, lives change because of programs and services that we provide.
This years walk, Light the Way will be held at Yards Park in the Capitol Riverfront. It will be a wonderful morning filled with exercise and camaraderie. Enjoy the talents of these wonderful instructors, walk the boardwalk along the river and then relax and enjoy great food and a concert by the talented Mac Potts.
Please come walk with me at Light the Way or support me as I walk for Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind.
Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
days left to give
raised of $1,000 goal
Location / Venue
- Yards Park
- 355 Water St SE
- Washington, DC, District of Columbia
- 20003, USA
- Oct 14, 2017 09:00 am to
- Oct 14, 2017 12:00 pm
About This Campaign
- 9 AM - Check-in at Yards Park
- 9:30 AM - Opening ceremony and warm up with Dr. Oz fitness expert, Laurent Amzallag
- 9:50 AM - Walk the boardwalk along the Capitol Riverfront
- 10:30 AM - Mini workout with Laurent and cool-down yoga session with Corey Phelps
- 11 AM - Food vendors open; musical performance by Mac Potts